Friday, January 27, 2012

rain rain go away

this winter has consisted of rain...just rain. it's miserable. so to think of colder things that make me feel like it's winter, i rely on iceland. iceland has always been this dream-like place that i have wanted to visit for years. the good news is that's where i'm going for my honeymoon in october! if we're patient and wait til the end of october, we will catch the iceland airwaves music festival. and speaking of iceland airwaves, a band that played there last year has created quite the buzz! along the lines of the melodic/large sound/happy-go-lucky yet a bit meloncholy is a six piece band called Of Monsters and Men. yes, they are from iceland. their album My Head Is an Animal is incerdibly catchy. i just caught myself bouncing around on the subway at 8am listening to them through my headphones. one of the subway rules: don't ever look too happy. i broke it. whoops!



RIGHT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment