Saturday, April 30, 2011

"i love beer & pussy"

I was awaken at 3:23am to the sound of exactly that. about two to three of my neighbors (presumably wasted) were shouting repeatedly for 1/2 hour at the top of their lungs "I LOVE BEER...& PUSSY". My neighbors have been a sore spot for some time now. This isn't the first time I wake up in the middle of night to their shouting. I can't be certain exactly HOW many of them live there or if they are children, adults or teenagers. All I know is there are a lot of them, their laundry which is line drying often goes all over their yard and what was once a quiet plain light blue house has been transformed into a bright red, yellow & cobalt blue paint job. I've often fantasized about ways to equally disrupt their peace but then realize what a waste of time that thought process is. So with that said...here is something totally unrelated!! The Rural Alberta Advantage is a band I discovered from their first album Departing and they released Hometown on March 1, 2011. Yes, they are from Canada. Toronto to be exact. Don't hold that against them. They are a fantastic three-piece band.



RIGHT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment