Thursday, May 19, 2011

he's no Bon Jovi

At times, tragedies can provide the opportunity for new beginnings. With the recent and unfortunate events within my own family, I am attempting to find some comfort in that statement. The lead vocals, guitar, keys, synths & bass player of Geographer left New Jersey and headed to San Fran, CA in the Summer of 2005 after the death of his father and sister. In 2008, they released Innocent Ghosts. The success of that album lead them on to release Kites in 2009 and Animal Shapes in 2010. Here's the deal, I have to admit that I haven't really heard these guys until a few weeks ago. I'm ashamed of myself, especially when SPIN magazine publishes their discovery of the band three years prior. Okay so we all make mistakes. I've decided to post up their debut album since this is what hooked me in. I can't find much information on who the female vocals are and it appears she is no longer with the group, which I find to be a shame.



RIGHT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment