Tuesday, May 31, 2011

why drum circles can be beneficial to society

i came home this evening to a beautiful breeze rolling in to my apartment. i had a big glass of water, my cat by my side and everything was right with the world. that was until the drums started. as if it was pouring in from every window, the sound of bongos came from every direction. it wouldn't stop. my god awful hippie neighbors were at it again. i fully support drum circles - as long as they are as far away from the rest of the public as possible. there is only one things more obnoxious than a professional bongo player and that is, an unprofessional practicing hippie bongo player who lives next door to me. i proceeded to yell out the window and then realizing it would do me no good, i shut it and amped up the sound on my television.

i was in toronto this past weekend, hence the lack of posts. i've been saving this one for a bit. Foster the People is a group from Los Angeles, CA...of course. they are indie electronic synthpop. so go and enjoy that.



RIGHT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment